Coronavirus-Our new normal

Hello all! When I last updated we were getting ready for a deployment. Well, Husband was so close to deploying (we even said our goodbyes and he took off on a plane). During that time the coronavirus epidemic exploded. So that deployment was postponed. Everyone thinks I should be happy when I tell them the news, but we're still facing the same deployment, just some unknown time later. That means saying goodbyes again, pushing back plans for baby #3 and the anticipation of everything we already went through. I am grateful B's home and healthy, so I try to stay positive and hopeful that maybe it will get cancelled.

Like everyone else, we now spend our days at home 24/7, with the occasional trip to the grocery store. Both boys are doing really well all things considered. I was anxious in the beginning, but I'm acclimated to the new situation by now.

Things that have helped me during quarantine:

Talking to friends & family on FaceTime, Zoom & Marco Polo.

Working out using Openfit & free Youtube videos.

My Roomba (hahaha).

Daily walks & just being outdoors. Vitamin D!

Redecorating, organizing, a lot of DIY's/up-cycling. The stuff I enjoy but rarely have time for.

Gratitude!

Working on my Poshmark & Boutique Business. Link to my closet below.
https://poshmark.com/closet/fashionista4114
If you're new to postmark use my code FASHIONISTA4114 for $10 credit.

Stay safe everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Spring/Summer Boutique Items

Quarantine deals & freebies!